Thanks for waiting!
The MAGIC International Manga Contest 2022, a collaboration between Shibuya Productions and Shonen Jump (Shueisha), received 49 submissions from 20 countries, and 10 works were selected in November 2021.
We are pleased to announce the five works that have been selected for the final round.
– True Ikigai by Loick Ngue (France)
– Through the Wishing Well’ by Rachta Lin (Singapore)
– Watchaland by Théodore Magloire Ekane Ekane (Cameroun)
– Good Mood Food Trattoria by Elena Vitagliano (UK)
– Re:Coil by Maria Enjelia Villanueva (Philippines)
The editors-in-chief of Shonen Jump and Shonen Jump+ have noted, as well, a level of improvement in the works of our participants!
Congratulations to all of you!
See you on March, 1st for the winners’ announcement!
The authors of the five works that are not being selected for the final, will be contacted on late January by a jury member, communicating to them some explanations in order to improve their creations.